LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a financial services startup in Chicago, IL to help build out a new software development team to support the development or a new mobile application. This person will be responsible for working with stakeholders to identify requirements and build a new consumer facing mobile application that allows financial transactions within the cryptocurrency space.
Mobile Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and technology teams to understand customer needs and plan the software build out
- Build new web-based software for both internal and external users
- Lead full stack development within Android and iOS
- Implement bleeding edge technologies to better the functionality and UI of the system
- Collaborate with other team members for all aspects of software development
Mobile Developer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of mobile development experience
- Experience building Android or iOS mobile applications
- Ability to work with different front-end technologies, such as Angular, React and Vue
- Understanding of best practices as they relate to software development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
Sr. Project Manager, Software Engineering Practice Lead
Keywords and Related Terms: Mobile Developer, Android, iOS, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.