A high-growth emergency medical company in the western Chicagoland suburbs is in search of a Social Media Specialist to join their team. This company is the Midwest’s largest independent provider of emergency medical services. If you are looking to start your career in fast paced, exciting company with plenty of room for growth, please apply today!
The ideal candidate for this Social Media Specialist role will have knowledge of social media trends and experience creating and editing content. This candidate will be working with other members of the social media team as well as the graphics team to create social media advertisements that align with the companies values and maintain messaging across all social media platforms.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Film and create new and engaging content for social media platforms
- Interact with followers and social media community by responding to messages and comments
- Purchase ads across social media platforms in effort to increase following and engagement
- Follow social media pages that are relevant to the business objectives
- Communicate with other departments to film, post events, and create more interesting and engaging content for social media platforms
- Create YouTube content by producing videos, approving video submissions, and ensuring all videos maintain company standards
- Create content for all social media platforms (Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok) while staying up to date on current trends and new social media outlets
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Knowledge of social media trends
- Content creation and/or video production experience
- Ability to identify and engage target audiences
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Professional attitude in the work environment
This organization is poised for even more rapid growth in 2022 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Social Media Specialist and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: social media , twitter , youtube , content creation , paid social , social media specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.