LaSalle Network is looking for a social media guru to join one of our national B2B clients in the northern suburbs of Illinois as the Social Media Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys everything social media including content and strategy!
This is a chance to jumpstart the social media presence of a large national and well-known Midwest brand. This is a fully onsite position with professional development opportunity.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze paid media campaigns
- Create organic social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok
- Create and edit video content
- Manage community engagement on all social media platforms
- Write all social media copy
- Design graphics for the social media content
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with social media marketing with a portfolio required
- Full lifecycle experience in strategizing and executing on organic social media campaigns
- Experience with Hootsuite or Sprout Social preferred
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva
- Excellent organization and project management skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are comfortable with all requirements above, please apply today! Looking to lock something in before the new year? The company will move fast for the right person!
Keywords and Related Terms: digital , digital marketing , marketing , SEO , search engine optimization , SEM , search engine marketing , content , content marketing , paid social , social media , social media management , creative , graphics , graphic design , video , videography , video production #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.