LaSalle Network is partnering with a major CPG company in finding their next Social Media Coordinator. This food-based company is located right in the heart of downtown Chicago and is offering remote flexibility. This Social Media Coordinator will work directly with the Director of Marketing to help grow their brand and social media community. If you have experience with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in the B2C space, and want to help take a well-known brand to the NEXT level, please apply to this Social Media Coordinator job today!
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Director of Marketing to expand the brands reach through social media efforts and campaigns
- Strategy and execution of social media campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Ability to engage with consumers on social media and track and report on KPI’s and metrics
Social Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related discipline
- 2+ years of owning social media campaigns in a paid and organic capacity in the B2C space
- Experience with growing a social media campaign, exhibiting both community engagement and brand growth
- Comfortable being the sole contributor within the marketing space
- Self-motivated individual with a no task too big or too small attitude
Lead Recruiter, Marketing
Keywords and related terms: Social Media , Marketing , Digital , Facebook , Instagram , Pinterest , Website
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.