LaSalle Network is partnering with a global leader within the food manufacturing industry. The company is in search of a Social Media Associate to join their gourmet team. If you are looking to start your career in a fast paced, exciting company with plenty of room for growth, please apply today!
The ideal candidate for this Social Media Associate role will have knowledge of social media trends and experience creating and editing content. This candidate will be working with other members of the social media team as well as the digital marketing manager to create social media advertisements that align with the companies values and maintain messaging across all social media platforms.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create and schedule content for all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok)
- Create trend reports and make recommendations to update campaigns
- Interact with followers and social media community by responding to messages and comments
- Analyze and execute social media strategy across all social media channels
- Design graphics using Adobe Photoshop
Social Media Associate Requirements:
- Knowledge of social media trends
- Content creation and/or graphic design experience
- Proficient in Hootsuite and Later and/or similar platforms
- Ability to identify and engage target audiences
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently
This organization is poised for even more rapid growth in 2022 and is attracting some of the top talent in the Chicagoland market. If you are passionate about continuing your career as a Social Media Associate and want to work alongside a team of talented and inspiring professionals, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: social media , LinkedIn , Hootsuite , Adobe , Facebook , Instagram , social media channels #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.