LaSalle Network is partnering with a client in Chicago, IL to identify a Site Reliability Engineer who will join a team of talented professionals. The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for supporting 30+ applications in production in an AWS, Linux, and Kubernetes environment.
Site Reliability Engineer Responsibilities:
- Prepare applications to work on Docker, Kubernetes, and other hosted systems
- Work with other engineers and technical product managers to write, test, and deploy your code safely and automatically to production
- Ensure application health and resiliency
- Manage cloud resources
- Educate and evangelize software systems knowledge across engineering teams
Site Reliability Engineer Requirements:
- Ideal candidate is someone with some experience in application development who has shifted into infrastructure
- Experience with infrastructure as code; Terraform, packer, and ansible
- Experience with Linux operating systems and containerization
- Basic knowledge of networking resources - VPN, DNS, TLS/SSL
- Experience supporting production web applications
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Sumologic, Datadog, and Prometheus
- Knowledge of development tool creation and application architecture design
If you are interested in this Site Reliability Engineer role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Principal, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Linux, AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Python, devops, SRE, Site Reliability Engineer.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.