Our client, a leading food and beverage company is looking to hire a Shipment Support Agent for their location in Schaumburg, Illinois. This company is well established in the Chicagoland area and seeing immense growth. They are looking for a driven, quick learner to support pricing estimates, process customer quotes and implement processes and procedures for their buying strategy.
As our client continues to grow their services nationally, this Shipment Support Agent will manage the customer relationships and inbound orders to fulfill their shipping requirements.
Shipment Support Agent Responsibilities:
- Prepare and execute bids and quotes for new customers and establish relationships, while maintaining annual customer orders
- Process and follow up on outstanding orders, find and implement SOPs for pricing strategies around carrier costs and warehousing solutions
- Communicate via phone and email with internal stakeholders, researching competitor pricing and market rates
- Assist in weekly BOL creation and update customers on all in packaging project quotes
Shipment Support Agent Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; focus on supply chain management preferred
- 1+ year of experience in shipping, logistics, supply chain, order management or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortability working between the office and warehouse
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in the Shipment Support Agent position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , buyer , senior , food , distribution , supply , production , manufacturing , CPG , beverage , sourcing , purchasing , SAP , external manufacturing , contract manufacturing , raw material , commodities , sourcing , vendors #LI-SCPROJ
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.