We are currently working with a major water provider in the New Jersey state that is looking to hire immediately! They have been around for over one hundred years, has an established reputation, and is looking to expand their team! They are hiring on a Service Management Analyst to help expedite and improve their internal ticketing system. This position would require great analytic skill, attention to detail, and presentation skills to the executive team. If you feel you are qualified and want to develop your skills, apply today!
Service Management Analyst Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage internal ticketing system on a daily basis
- Reviewal of incoming tickets
- Tracking trends to help forecast for future incidents
- Analyzing and compiling system data to report to program manager
- Develop recommendations for system utilization (existing or new)
- Prepare and complete action plans, implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards
Service Management Analyst Requirements:
- Must be analytical and data oriented
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to create pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Service management software experience
- Agile certification preferred but not required
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: tech support, IT, technology services, technology, analyst, service manager, data analyst, excel, vlookups, management sorftware, agile, data analyst, analytical, ticket management, tech management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.