LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client that specializes in managed IT services and is looking to grow their service desk team. The core services of this client are in the areas of help desk, systems engineering, network engineering and cloud services. We are looking to hire an individual to join their service team.
Service Desk Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide remote technical assistance to end users using both oral and written communication skills via phone, email and video conference
- Act as initial point of contact for computer hardware and software problem resolution for user
- Configure and administer mobile devices including smartphones
- Troubleshoot technical issues with monitors, keyboards, mice, etc.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with internet, modems or VPNs
- Handle any connectivity issues
- Handle basic escalations when needed
- Meet and/or exceed daily and weekly KPIs around average call handle time, call resolution and customer satisfaction
Service Desk Technician Requirements:
- Must have bilingual skills in English and Spanish
- Must be comfortable working second shift hours
- Educational degree/certificate or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of hands-on desktop support experience; strong customer service skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook
- Knowledge in Office365 Exchange Online administration
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android and iOS Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Apple Business Manager and user account changes
- Technical aptitude with strong PC and mobile device literacy skills including MacBook’s
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today.
Project Manager – Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national