LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client within the legal services industry that is seeking a Service Desk Team Lead to join their team. This position is based in Washington DC and is onsite but will be offered some remote flexibility. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Service Desk Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Oversee service desk, ticket triage and technician training
- Develop and maintain knowledge base content and tech troubleshooting best practices
- Act as the first escalation point for tickets
- Oversee M365 groups, user auditing in various platforms, admin credentials upkeep and organization with the Systems Analyst
- Lead asset panda inventory management
- Coordinate and improve the onboarding/offboarding process with HR and hiring managers
- Monitor the company’s IT ticketing system
- Provide tier 1 and 2 (First Call Resolution) support to employees both in-person and remotely
- Escalate higher-level IT issues to senior tech members or IT Manager and assist with solutions as needed
- Research potential software solutions as needed
- Train end users as necessary on the proper use of IT software and equipment
- Perform software and hardware installations and maintenance
Service Desk Team Lead Requirements:
- Experience using a Helpdesk ticketing system
- 1-2 years of general IT support experience
- Strong knowledge of computer systems
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Experience troubleshooting Windows, Mac OS and mobile devices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language
- Excellent people skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including training end-users
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , Windows , PC , team lead , Service Desk #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.