LaSalle Network is partnering with a global financial services firm headquartered in Chicago to identify a Service Desk Team Lead.
The Service Desk Team Lead will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of 4-5 analysts providing both level 1 support to remote employees, as well as walk up support to local end users.
The Team Lead’s primary responsibilities will include ownership of ticket distribution, providing on-going training and mentoring for the team, and driving possible process improvement initiatives.
Service Desk Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility for meeting or exceeding service level agreements and objectives
- Coordinate, assign, mentor and supervise daily work activities of individual Service Desk Analysts
- Ensure staffing and skill levels are at appropriate levels
- Support the team and assist with technical coverage as necessary
- Provide feedback to upper management on performance and proactively offer opinions on areas for improvement
If you are interested in the Service Desk Team Lead position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Help Desk Lead, SLA's, Metrics, Senior Help Desk
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.