Job DescriptionOur client, a specialty pharmacy for rare diseases and gene therapies, is currently seeking a Service Desk Engineer to join their team in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. This organization is looking to expand its team.
Service Desk Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on IT Infrastructure engineering and Tier 1-3 help desk support to ensure overall stability, security, integrity, efficiency and HIPAA/HITECH compliance of the company’s on-premises and cloud environments
- Acts as primary Help Desk contact for all types of infrastructure related issues and requests
- Monitor infrastructure operations, including an alert system that reports on the health, performance and capacity of infrastructure technologies and components
- Utilize IT Service Desk including help desk ticketing, change and asset management and ensure end users receive support within agreed upon SLAs
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions and role-based access rights while adhering to principles of least privilege
Service Desk Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience
- MCSE, ITIL and Cisco certifications preferred
- Strong knowledge across the technology stack, including knowledge of and experience with network security, including use and management of cloud infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience in administration of IT infrastructure that supports mission critical, high availability systems with a national presence
If you are interested in this Service Desk Technician opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: service desk technician , service desk , help desk , IT #LI-STTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.