LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the Schaumburg area to identify a Service Desk Analyst with 2+ years of experience for a contract to hire position. The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for the first line of support within the IT department. This position will be supporting the MS Office Suite and Active Directory.
Service Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Oversee new employee device set ups, user accounts, and access to resources
- Use Active Directory and other tools to establish and manage user accounts
- Support of the MS Office Suite and password resets
- 100% over the phone support, supporting global end users.
Service Desk Analyst Requirements:
- At least 2+ years of experience within a Technical Support role, at least 2 years of corporate experience required.
- Experience supporting the MS Office Suite
- Comfortable with 100% over the phone support
- Strong communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in this Service Desk Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: technical support, IT Support, service desk, helpdesk, windows 7, windows 10, Microsoft office, troubleshoot, repair, net+, a+, pc tech,
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.