Our client, a growing tech start-up, is looking for a sharp Remote SEO & Email Marketing Specialist to join their marketing team. They are hiring an Remote SEO & Email Marketing Specialist to manage their marketing department and digital initiatives. If you are looking to grow your career within Digital Marketing and have a passion for all things SEO & Email, please apply today!
Remote SEO & Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Strategize and execute email marketing campaigns including drip campaigns and follow up
- Improve campaign performances and evaluating based on A/B testing
- Lead in driving other digital initiatives forward such as lead generation, SEM, SEO, and social media marketing
- Optimize multiple websites for search
Remote SEO & Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing required
- Experience working within any marketing automation tools
- Analytically driven
- Experience working within HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, and SEO tools
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to ignite a career with a respected company that is growing and has tons of opportunity. You will have access to hands on learning with well-established individuals in the industry.
If you are interested in this Remote SEO & Email Marketing Specialist position, please apply today!
Senior Marketing Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: SEO , SEM , email marketing , social media , strategy , strategic , marketing campaign , analytics , writing , editing , content , content creation , hubspot , lead generation , salesforce , constant contact , MailChimp , ActiveCampaign , GetResponse , HTML , CSS , Marketo , Pardot
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.