Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with an organization in the education space in downtown Chicago to find a Videographer. This role will assist in planning, filming and editing a variety of short and long-form videos to support campaigns. The ideal candidate is an eager, friendly, creative and has a strong passion for education.
The position is an amazing opportunity with a highly accredited school system. This is a freelance position to start!
- Record primary content, interviews and b-roll footage at video shoots per production outline requirements
- Assist video producer with interviews and other on location tasks
- Save, organize and tag raw and final footage in provided storage location
- Insert and place static and motion graphics, as well as other design elements
- Make changes based on marketing manager and business owner feedback
- Produce and provide final videos in requested file type
- 4+ years of experience working for a marketing or creative industry agency, in house department or freelancing for a large organization
- Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Proven experience as a videographer, including proficiency in video shooting, editing and post-production
- Proficient in video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- Strong storytelling and creative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Must have your own equipment to film and be able to be on-site in Chicago locations
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national