LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a Financial institution headquartered in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago to add a Senior UiPath Administrator to their team to support their growing Robotic Process Automation Practice.
UiPath Administrator Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and technology teams to understand needs and goals of internal Robotics Process Automation practice
- Assist in the establishment of RPA best practices while assisting with the creation of internal documentation
- Assist team in deployment, development, evaluation of potential RPA processes, and support change management within RPA
- Deploy new UiPath Developed automation into production
- Monitor and Maintain performance of deployed automation bots, including the periodic reporting of performance metrics.
UiPath Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- UiPath Certified Professional (UiRPA) Certification nice to have
- Strong experience with RPA Development, Delivery and Maintenance within UiPath
- Understanding of IT Architecture, Infrastructure and Databases
- Strong written & verbal communication
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: UiPath , Automation , Intelligent Automation , RPA , Robotic Process Automation , UiRPA
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.