Seeking the next step in your career and want to get into consulting? LaSalle Network is partnering with this middle-market consulting firm based in Chicago looking for a Senior Turnaround Consultant. This firm’s clients range from $20M-$1B in annual revenue across manufacturing, distribution, and professional services. They are looking for a Senior Turnaround Consultant that has client facing experience from a top 20 public accounting firm, financial modeling experience, and has strong organizational/project management skills. This organization has experienced growth and offers the unique opportunity to work directly with leadership teams at middle-market clients in both public and private sectors. This role offers a competitive base salary up to $160,000 with bonus potential from 20%-40%. This opportunity will be in office with some hybrid flexibility and minimal to no travel (less than 10%.)
Who you are: eager, former (or current) public accounting professional with 5+ years of experience who has strong project management skills, has built financial models for clients/in your current role and is looking to jump into consulting.
What you will do: be a project manager/leader to leadership teams at our clients pushing for strong financial results and coming to the table with actionable plans/ideas.
Senior Turnaround Consultant Responsibilities Overview:
- Develop and implement profit improvement plans for client business
- Prepare complex financial models and forecasting projections for leadership
- Manage any negotiations processes
- Provide client deliverables including various presentations on financials, scope of work, etc.
- Manage and maintain strong client relationships at all levels including (but not limited to): managing employees, working with C-Suite executives, members of the board, etc.
Senior Turnaround Consultant Requirements:
- 4-6+ years of progressive public accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s in accounting required
- CPA required
- Project management skills/experience
- Heavy Excel user with strong financial modelling experience
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in Senior Turnaround Consultant opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: consulting , accounting , manager , accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , GAAP , bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , GL , middle market , mergers and acquisitions , M&A , CPA , CFO , budgeting , forecasting , cash flow modeling , financial models #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.