Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a consulting firm seeking an experienced Senior Turnaround Consultant to join their team in downtown Chicago.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successfully leading turnaround efforts in various industries with 3-5+ years of experience, ideally with a Big 4 audit or consulting firm.
This is a full-time position with significant travel required, primarily throughout the Midwest region. This role will be hybrid in the Chicago loop area and offers competitive base and annual bonus.
Senior Turnaround Consultant Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage turnaround projects from start to finish, working collaboratively with stakeholders to develop and implement effective strategies
- Conduct in-depth analysis of financial and operational data to identify key issues and develop actionable solutions
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including lenders, creditors and vendors
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations for clients and management, providing recommendations and updates on project progress
- Serve as a subject matter expert on turnaround best practices and provide guidance and training to junior staff members
Senior Turnaround Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in turnaround consulting, with a Big 4 audit or consulting background preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify key issues and develop effective solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time, primarily throughout the Midwest region
If you are interested in the Senior Turnaround Consultant role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , consultant , turnaround consultant , chicago consulting , turnaround consultant #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.