Are you looking to expand your career in the consumer goods and food space? LaSalle Network has partnered with an exciting food company in downtown Chicago. They are looking for a Senior Treasury Manager to build out their treasury function. This person will coordinate their cash flow, own banking relationships and build out the treasury team and process. This position will pay the right candidate $125,000-$140,000 base salary plus 20% bonus.
Senior Treasury Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage bank relationships, including opening accounts, closing accounts and monitoring balances in accounts
- Oversee day-to-day cash management activities including cash planning and cash flows
- Support oversight of financial risks (interest rates, FX, counterparty risks)
- Support in the oversight and management of FX hedging activities, IFRS documentation and accounting entries, in liaison with Group Treasury and Accounting
Senior Treasury Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 3+ years of Treasury Management
- SAP experience is a plus
- Experience using online banking platforms
- Experience with advanced Excel functions (PivotTables, VLOOKUPs)
If you are interested in this Senior Treasury Manager opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: settlement , cash management , treasury , banking , invoices , CTP , AP , accounts , accounts payable , accounts payable specialist , specialist , payable , CPG , invoice , payables , vendor , retail , invoicing , vendors , investment , investment management , high net worth , high-net worth , consumer goods , treasury management , cash flow , FX , hedging , food , beverage , dairy #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.