SENIOR TRANSPORTATION RECRUITER
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is looking for a SENIOR TRANSPORTATION RECRUITER with a competitive mindset to help their talent team attract top talent in the logistics space. This SENIOR TRANSPORTATION RECRUITER will partner with the HR Manager to make hiring decisions and focus on every aspect of the recruiting process including sourcing candidates, attracting top talent, conducting interviews, negotiating salaries and extending offers.
· Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for all open positions in the transportation space
· Source talent through job boards, ATS, social media sites and other creative venues
· Build and maintain solid pipeline of candidates for current and future openings
· Collaborate with hiring managers and leadership to attract top talent in the space and retain them
· High volume full-cycle recruiting experience in the transportation space
· Passion for implementing creative strategies for retaining and attracting top talent
· The ability to think quickly and work through problems when challenges arise
· Ability to work independently without much direction, but also as part of a team
Thank you for your time, interest and consideration for this SENIOR TRANSPORTATION RECRUITER position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: recruit , recruiter , senior recruiter , talent acquisition , TA specialist , talent aq , sourcer , recruiting , recruiting coordinator , recruiting assistant , hr assistant , hr coordinator , hr , human resources , human resources coordinator , acquisition , project manager , talent recruiter, talent coordinator , recruiting manager , hr , human resources , transportation
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.