Want to grow your career within Professional Services? LaSalle Network is partnered with a multi-billion dollar global manufacturing and distribution firm looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager. The Senior Tax Manager plays a key role in managing global tax risk and global tax planning. This position is a highly visible, key leader within the Global Finance organization and will be expected to manage many areas of taxation and develop relationships with various facets of the business in order to achieve results.
This company offers a base salary of $120,000 - $150,000 with a bonus structure up to 15%.
Senior Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage one to two tax analysts and review their monthly sales and use tax, personal property tax and gross receipts taxes to ensure they are properly filled
- Manage North American Sales and Use tax process from beginning to end
- Partner with Global Finance team to ensure that the company is in compliance with Global transaction tax requirements
- Prepare/review quarterly and annual tax provisions
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual sales and use tax returns
- Manage tax audits
- 20% of the role right now is in international tax
Senior Tax Manager Requirements:
- Master’s degree in tax or CPA is required
- Experience in federal, state and international and transaction taxes
- Sales and Use tax experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
If you are interested in this Senior Tax Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Accounting & Finance Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , month end , month-end , monthly close , financial statement , financial statement preparation , GAAP, bill , billing , journal entry , journal entries , general ledger , ledger , financial analysis , account reconciliation , bank reconciliation , reconciliation , accounting , GL , Federal tax , State tax , international tax , sales and use tax , Masters in Tax , CPA , ASC 740 #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.