Job DescriptionSeeking a hybrid position for the next step in your tax career with a publicly traded company? LaSalle Network is partnering with a multi-billion dollar CPG company based near Naperville, IL looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to sit on their federal team. This company has had over 100% growth in their stock price over the past 5 years!
This role is targeting tax professionals with 2+ years of experience in domestic income tax. This role offers a competitive base salary up to $95,000 with a 12% bonus, and the company has a hybrid model with 6 days in office per month.
The ideal candidate has experience working in public accounting or at a public or large private company and is looking to further their career by wearing multiple hats and taking on new responsibilities on the federal tax team. The ideal candidate also has experience testing SOX controls and has worked with ASC740. The Tax Manager will prepare monthly, quarterly and annual provisions and support tax planning and research during off seasons.
Senior Tax Analyst Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end federal income tax provision
- Prepare federal tax compliance and federal tax accounting related items
- Prepare and gather documentation for financial external reporting auditors
- Prepare monthly transfer pricing analysis and journal entries
- Prepare legal entity maintenance and new account analysis
- Lead process to ensure all SOX control documentation is complete
- Provide support for various tax planning initiatives
Senior Tax Analyst Requirements:
- CPA, JD preferred; MST preferred
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Federal income tax preparation
- 2+ years at a CPA firm or strong corporate industry experience
- Strong analytical, financial accounting and tax research skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and strong attention to detail
If you are interested in Senior Tax Analyst opportunity, please apply today!
Accounting and Tax
Keywords and Related Terms: corporate tax , federal income tax , domestic tax , SOX , c-corp , s-corp , CPA , Tax , multi-billon dollar firm , distribution , publicly traded company , filings , extensions , deferred account balances , tax software , provisions #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.