Our client, an innovative manufacturing company, is looking for a growth motivated Senior Tax Accountant to bring on their team. This Senior Tax Accountant will oversee all indirect tax matters.
Senior Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare state and local corporate, sales/use and personal property tax calculations and returns
- Lead communication and processes with outside consultants
- Streamline and enhance current indirect tax processes
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions
- Assist with federal income tax duties
- Lead state and local tax audits as needed
Senior Tax Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or tax required
- Master's degree, CPA and public firm experience preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in federal, state and local tax
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Keywords and Related Terms: Tax senior , accounting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.