We are looking to find a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist within the Chicago area to support an established museum and venue space. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will be onsite in the Chicago loop two times a week.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for all open positions
- Source talent through LinkedIn Recruiter, ATS and social media sites
- Build and maintain a solid pipeline of candidates for current and future openings
- Collaborate with hiring managers on hiring decisions and coordinating interviews; handle all communication with prospective candidates
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements:
- Proven experience using social media, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc. for sourcing efforts
- 5+ years of experience as a full cycle recruiter; experience working in a matrix environment with a variety of corporate client groups
- Strong project management skills; organized and detail oriented
- Strong ability to think quickly and work through problems when challenges arise
- Ability to work independently without much direction, but also as part of a team
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist position. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Keywords and Related Terms: recruitment , talent acquisition #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.