LaSalle Network is partnering with a company in the western suburbs of Chicago to find a Systems Analyst who is experienced with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365. This person will work as a functional lead and maintain the ERP system and play a key role in the implementation of Dynamics 365. They will be a full-time resource for other Dynamics projects within the organization.
Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain Navision ERP system
- Serve as key resource for Dynamics 365 implementation
- Work with vendors on programming of ERP system and eCommerce site
- Make recommendation on improvements for internal systems and processes
- Work on website integration, integrating new SaaS products
- Manage company imaging system
- Analyze the needs of functional departments including but not limited to accounting, manufacturing, marketing, and sales
- Collaborate to develop eCommerce strategies
Systems Analyst Requirements:
- 4+ years of IT experience, working with ERP and eCommerce platforms
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong background in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or Dynamics 365
- Experience with ERP implementations
- Power BI, PowerPlatform, and CRM experience preferred
- Experience with SQL Server database and SSRS knowledge
If you are interested in this Systems Analyst role and qualify per the requirements above, please apply today!
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: dynamics 365 , dynamics nav , Navision erp , erp , it , ecommerce , imaging , systems , systems analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.