Our client, a leading software company supporting global business processes for inventory management, order management, price management as well as master data management is seeking an experienced Senior Supply Chain Consultant to join its growing team. This Senior Supply Chain Consultant will design, develop, and implement data-driven solutions using machine learning technologies and advanced statistical analyses to constantly improve supply chain performance and improve abilities to forecast retail part sales.
Senior Supply Chain Consultant Responsibilities:
- Performing advanced business analysis and data simulations or modeling
- Configure, build and present reports in Proprietary Advanced Analytics tool
- Evaluate and analyze system parameter changes and effects as well as improvement recommendations
- Analyze available data sets from the application databases, external applications, or other sources to identify how to improve and optimize inventory or fill rate performance
- Provide customer with business strategy decision making support such as retail sales trends or market
Senior Supply Chain Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required in supply chain, operations, finance, mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in consulting
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL, VBA, Access
- Excellent analytical thinking with solid knowledge of statistical techniques and proficiency in the use of statistical packages
- Strong communication skills: expresses technical and business concepts, ideas, opinions, and conclusions orally and in writing. With the ability to present data in ways that accurately and transparently illustrate the issue and solutions
If you are interested in the Senior Supply Chain Consultant position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: SQL , demand , planner , forecast , statistics , process , price changes , gains , losses , promotions , products , model , category , supply chain , customer , consumer , operations , engineering , APO, SAP , BI , JDA , manugistics , demantra , access , analytical , APICS , IBP , LEAN , six sigma , bill of materials , BOM , central planner , logistics , manufacturing , excel
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.