Job DescriptionAre you looking to grow your career in the world of strategic finance, corporate development and private lending? LaSalle Network has partnered with a rapidly growing fintech/private lending firm looking to add a Senior Strategy Associate to their team. The Senior Strategy Associate will have frequent interaction with the company's CFO and executive management team. This role will perform quantitative analysis on M&A projects, deliver analysis to the executive leadership team to drive the strategic direction of the company and develop insightful suggestions for investment sourcing.
This is a high impact/high visibility role in which you will work directly with executive leadership and key stakeholders to drive key business decisions. The position offers a competitive base salary starting at $120,000 plus bonus.
Senior Strategy Associate Responsibilities:
- Deliver financial analysis to the executive leadership team to drive the strategic direction of the company.
- Build clear, accurate, reliable predictive forecast models for multiple functional areas within the business.
- Create financial models to utilize understanding of their financial reporting and cash flow information.
- Develop insightful suggestions for investment sourcing, cost reduction, and lead strategic business decisions.
- Perform quantitative analysis for M&A projects.
- Develop monthly and quarterly Board Presentations.
Senior Strategy Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance required
- 2+ years of experience in private equity, corporate development or strategic financial analysis within financial services
- Advanced financial modeling skills (3 Statement, DCF, LBO, IRR)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national