LaSalle Network has partnered with an established sports marketing firm with offices in the Chicago loop to identify a new Senior Strategy Analyst to join their team. This position reports up to the VP of Strategy and will directly support the entire C-Suite.
This individual is able to sit fully remote if in the Chicagoland area and can come into their office in the loop if desired. Budgeted base salary for this role is between $90,000-$150,000.
Senior Strategy Analyst Responsibilities:
- Understand the nuance of different roles and the makeup of product and engineering teams
- Understand the complexity of a role or function being different from an initiative and how to understand costs across both
- Deal with CapEx vs. OpEx labor
- Understand software product KPIs (subscription economics, retention, etc.)
- Support all budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting processes
- Prepare financial models for the company’s various business lines
- Work alongside senior leadership to create business cases for various product initiatives
- Establish budget discipline around prioritization of product resources
- Conduct financial analysis to determine progress against strategic plan, budget and forecast
- Review and track progress against the overall business plan, provide explanation of results and assist in identifying action plans for course correction if necessary
- Participate in the strategic planning process and creation of management presentations to senior executive leadership on a quarterly basis, as well as long-term budgeting on an annual basis
Senior Strategy Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Current or prior experience in a finance, consulting or strategy analyst role
- Advanced Excel skills require, experience in SQL a plus but not required
- Prior experience building and maintaining dashboards required
- Candidates must be vaccinated if they would like to come into the office
If you are interested in hearing more about the Senior Strategy Analyst role, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: Product analyst, sports marketing, dashboards, KPI, SQL, Excel, financial analyst, senior accountant, financial , planning , analysis , manage , excel , access , forecast , distribution , monthly performance , financial models , net present value , NPV , return on investment , ROI , return on investment , strategy , controlling , financial modeling , consulting , reporting , technology , software as a service , SaaS , management , FP&A , budgeting , budgets , forecasts , tableau , technology , financial analyst , advertising , media , marketing #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.