Our client, a rapidly growing technology company in Downtown Chicago, is looking for a motivated team player to support their Strategic Sourcing department. As a Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst, you will be executing procurement strategies to achieve cost reductions, long-term partnerships with key suppliers, and improve overall category performance. This position will include aspects of strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, compliance, and procurement.
Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate and complete RFx events to identify preferred vendors
- Act as a liaison between internal departments on all procurement activities
- Manage all supplier relationships and performance by tracking relevant KPIs
- Ensure contractual compliance and monitor any quality issues
- Act as a leader on the team to additional Sourcing Analysts and Specialists
- Perform analytics and reporting to present to the executive leadership
- Negotiate pricing and conditions for new supplier contracts
Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, supply chain or related field preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in procurement or strategic sourcing
- Advanced Microsoft application experience
- Proficiency in an ERP system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in the Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: operations , inventory , supply chain , logistics , warehouse , distribution center , forecasting , engineering , marketing , analyst , demand , planning , supply
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.