LaSalle Network has partnered with leading food manufacturer that is looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team! Our client was founded over 50 years ago and continues to grow both domestically and internationally. The Senior Accountant will support financial reporting on a weekly, monthly and annual basis. Duties will include a broad range of accounting tasks, incorporating balance sheet reconciliation, balance sheet review, cost identification and reporting.
The Senior Accountant will be an integral member of the team, taking ownership of core accounting and reporting processes, while ensuring all financial duties are carried out effectively, accurately and in a timely fashion. The role will involve frequent interaction with senior management and will require a high-level of integrity and professionalism. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated and quick to learn new processes.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Run the creation and accurate reporting of financial statements through timely and efficient month-end closing
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify process improvements and increase efficiency of compliance
- Supervise, audit and manage the accounting process for all entities
- Ensure the accuracy and GAAP compliance of all accounting processes undertaken by the department
- Suggest any areas of improvement to increase and improve the compliance process
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- At least 3 years of accounting experience, preferably in a global environment
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Go-getter attitude
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , staff accountant , general ledger , GL, journal entries , JE , CPA , reconciliation , account reconciliation , SEC , reporting , GAAP , food , CPG
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.