Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with a premier real estate investment company to hire a Senior Staff Accountant. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a leading hotel management brand.
Senior Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial reports in accordance with the company’s due dates (income journals)
- Oversee time and attendance system for payroll
- Journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Oversee daily AR; credit, billing and collection
- Process returned checks and credit card chargebacks
- Update daily revenue for internal and corporate distribution (preparing balance sheets)
- Assist with monthly close process
Senior Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 2+ year of AP, AR, bookkeeping or accounting experience preferred, or accounting education
- Experience working within MS Excel
- Hotel PMS Opera experience preferred
- Experience in hospitality a plus
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , accountant , hospitality , AP , AR #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.