Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with an amazing company in the hospitality industry. This international company has some of the most experienced hotel management leaders and is looking to expand their accounting team and hire a Senior Staff Accountant.
Senior Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Create and prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Prepare monthly journal entries, perform balance sheet reconciliations and support financial reporting functions
- Oversee accounts receivables including credit, billing and collections
- Manage checks and credit card chargebacks
- Assist with month end close
Senior Staff Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 0-1 years of experience in accounting
- Strong technical skills in Excel
- Hospitality experience is a plus
If you are looking for an opportunity to get in a rapidly expanding organization and join a company that encourages comfort and luxury, this is the perfect opportunity for you! If you are interested in this Senior Staff Accountant opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: accounts payable , staff accountant , journal entries , accounting #LI-NAAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.