Senior SOX/Audit Consultant
LaSalle Network is partnering with a nationwide service organization headquartered in the Western Suburbs. Our client is looking for a Senior SOX/Audit Consultant to lead operational, information technology (IT), and SOX compliance projects and initiatives.
- Internal/IT/SOX compliance review
- Operational review of application and business processes
- Perform Internal/IT/SOX Audit
- Lead risk assessment process
- Perform compliance testing and detailed reviews
- Identify core exposures
- Develop and manage remediation plans
- Review annual audit plan
- Work cross-functionally with leadership to act on remediation
- Develop and implement control framework and infrastructure
- Evaluates information systems and controls as well as internal processes including but not limited to applications, business control processes, change control management procedures, security, networks, and computer and data center operations
- Develop and execute control and compliance initiatives, risk management approaches and operational efficiencies
- Ensure SOX 404 objectives, deliverables and timelines are met and develop recommendations to correct control deficiencies and provide ideas for process improvements
- Proactively identify and monitor process and system changes that have a direct impact on a company's financial statements and related disclosures
- Bachelors Degree of Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- MBA or Masters preferred
- CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
- 8-plus years of experience Big Four or large regional accounting firm or a large multinational corporation
- Ability to respond effectively and quickly to clients' needs and issues
- Ability and desire to work within a team environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbally, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong time, project, and team management skills
- Experience in utilizing computer-assisted audit tools and techniques (e.g. ACL, IDEA, etc.) and internal audit management software (TeamMate) desired
If you are interested in this Senior SOX/Audit Consultant opportunity and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager, Management Resources
Keywords and Related Terms: audit, SOX, CISA, risk, controls, internal controls, audit plan
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is an award-winning staffing and recruiting firm based in the Chicagoland area. We work with companies in all industries to help them staff for a variety of positions in the professional services fields. Due to our success placing thousands of candidates at a variety of companies, we were recently recognized as an Inc. 500/5000 fastest growing private company for the 11th year in a ROW!!