Our client, a growth focused international distributor is looking for a driven Senior Sales & Use Tax Accounting Consultant to assist with national and international sales & use tax research, filings, and accounting.
- Assist with multi-state/provincial sales & use tax and property tax compliance
- Prepare other tax-related filings, which include but are not limited to business licenses, annual reports, and business registrations
- Prepare monthly tax account reconciliation
- Perform sales and use tax research
- Interact with Sales team and external customers to confirm tax status and maintain tax codes
- Implement sales tax related internal controls and policies
- Identify and execute the necessary process improvements
- Prepare journal entries and month end reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Tax and/or Finance
- 5+ years of multi-state sales & use tax experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with large ERP and tax software
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Senior Sales & Use Tax Accounting Consultant. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.