Our client is the leading software-enhanced 3D printing manufacturer. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts they're providing quality products to brand name companies around the world. With capabilities that competitors can't compete with they're growing rapidly in downtown Chicago.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing our client to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
They're backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US and just received $48M in funding.
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking highly motivated, ambitious SDRs that are looking to strategically grow their career at an exciting startup. This position will focus on the hunting for new prospects and qualifying leads. Targeting the right prospects, building genuine relationships and scheduling qualified sales meetings (both in-person and virtually) is the goal.
You’ll be expected to:
- Schedule new business demos with qualified leads
- Meet/exceed daily call volume and email volume
What You Bring:
- A hunger to learn the sales industry; prior cold-calling experience and knowledge required
- Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a collaborative team environment
- Highly dependable with excellent time management skills
- You have an entrepreneurial ambition! You run your own desk as an adaptive, creative and resilient problem solver
What we’ll provide you:
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of one of the most exciting, innovative businesses in Chicago – we’re building a world-changing company and we’re looking for hungry, talented leaders to join us on an exciting journey
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- Eligible for stock options in a high-growth business backed by top-tier venture firms
- Unlimited vacation policy and office holidays
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.