Our client is looking for a Senior Risk and Compliance Consultant to lead operational, information technology (IT), and SOX compliance projects and initiatives. This individual will be responsible for executing and supporting a diverse suite of business risk self-assurance activities across multiple business units and plant facilities. This role includes analysis of process risks and controls across a portfolio of products, platforms and third-party relationships to identify and support remediation of issues/gaps, respond to compliance and audit queries, as well as prepare for upcoming risk and compliance activities.
· Provide compliance requirements in support of application development, infrastructure upgradation and end point protection
· Recommend administrative, logical or physical controls to meet the acceptable compliance needs, translating them into policies and security requirements as needed
· Define compliance controls into procedures, and integration points across disparate, complex legacy and non-legacy applications
· Ensure compliance is baked into the design, development and implementation of integration solutions for Cloud and Hybrid scenarios
· Ensure that datais protected though all channels including mail order, telephone order and point of sales transactions
· Participate in requirements, design and development reviews of all major IT projects to ensure compliance.
· Work with Department heads in Retail and Central IT organization to identify shortcomings in procedures, policies and documentation.
· Help in creating documents needed to show card holder data flow and network maps to meet the audit requirements
· Act as main liaison for auditors and external resources to assist and facilitate submission of documents, logs and policies as required for PCI and SOX audits.
· Work with acquiring banks to help report status of PCI compliance of the organization.
· Work with project managers for planning and senior management to provide updates and escalations
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, or related discipline.
· Expertise in PCI and SOX Compliance requirements including PCI-DSS and SOX.
· Knowledge of SDLC lifecycle management and compliance of e-commerce solutions.
· 3+ years of work experience in working on process, technology and organization mapping out path to compliance.
· Experience in change management in a diverse and fast paced organization.
· Minimum 2 projects working with organizations successfully leading out of compliance to successful results.
· Working knowledge of vulnerability assessments, network scanning and penetration testing and others needed for PCI compliance.
· Excellent communication skills essential for collaboration with cross-functional business units, application developers, and testers.
Thank you for your time and consideration for this Senior Risk and Compliance Consultant opportunity. We look forward to receiving your resume!
Senior Project Manager
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v