Are you a Senior Revenue Accountant looking to work downtown with a high-growth cyber security software company? Our client, an organization that provides enterprise security and password authentication software, is looking for an experienced Senior Revenue Accountant with 3-5 years of experience and the drive to be a leader. This opportunity offers the ability to clean up year-end and month-end close at an early point in a senior accountant’s career and also a foot-in-the-door with this industry leader in a dynamic environment.
Senior Revenue Accountant Responsibilities:
- Be the key stakeholder on building out cash flow forecasts, revenue recognition standards, and own all revenue close procedures
- As it relates to revenue, prepare month end reporting, including account reconciliation and journal entries and financial statements
- Ensure financial compliance with GAAP requirements while compiling financial information, forecasts and budgets
- Be directly involved with the forecasting and company budgeting process
Senior Revenue Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 3-5 years of experience in either public accounting or private industries with at least $500M in annual revenue
- Very advanced Excel skills, including if then statements, macros, and pivot tables
If you are interested in this Senior Revenue Accountant role, please apply today!
Unit Manager, Accounting, Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: senior accountant , revenue , financial , accounting , month-end , accountant , senior staff accountant , staff accountant , CPA , accounting , bachelor’s
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions. KR123