Our client, a rapidly growing organization located in the heart of Phoenix, AZ is looking for a Senior Recruiting Manager to lead their recruitment team. This organization has grown their head count significantly in the last several months, and the Senior Recruiting Manager will play an integral role in continuing to expand and enhance the talent of the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruiting background with a deep understanding of the recruiting process to be able to take a strategic approach to evaluating, creating and implementing new processes and procedures. The Senior Recruiting Manager will also enhance sourcing tactics for the recruiting team, provide analysis of recruiting processes, employee retention and other retention statistics, and manage all vendor relationships. This position will primarily focus on managing people and processes in the recruiting department.
If you meet the below criteria and are interested in propelling your career at one of the fastest-growing companies in America, please apply today!
Senior Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the recruiting team and all talent acquisition strategic initiatives
- Create and implement recruiting processes and procedures including, but not limited to: sourcing strategies, applicant tracking systems, identifying and evaluating top talent
- Partner with leadership and the HR team to implement and ensure compliance for hiring practices and other employee matters
- Manage all vendor relationships such as staffing agencies and educational institutions, as well as manage the recruiting department budget
- Create reports and analyze data regarding recruiting and hiring trends, retention rates, and other human capital statistics
- Head up recruiting efforts for senior leadership positions
Senior Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of recruiting and management experience within a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Experience implementing best practices and recruiting strategy
- Proven track record of direct report development and strong people management skills
- Strong knowledge of compliance issues, employment law and contract negotiation
- Strong knowledge of sourcing strategies and applicant tracking system processes
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: talent acquisition , recruiter , recruit , sales recruiter , recruiting specialist , recruiting strategist , recruitment , recruiting assistant , hr , human resources , talent manager , LinkedIn , sales , applicant tracking system , sourcing , social media , outside sales , inside sales , job boards , recruiting manager , recruiting management , talent acquisition manager , sales recruiting , recruiting strategy , tech , technology, startup
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.