Looking for your next opportunity? Well, you’re in luck! We have teamed up with a global manufacturing company located in the heart of downtown Chicago with an office that is looking to add an additional Senior Recruiting Consultant to keep up with their growth. This newly created position will be responsible for recruiting and filling all salaried and hourly roles in both the plant locations as well as the corporate office. As a vital part of the continued success of the organization, this person will work directly with senior leadership to identify top talent for the growing organization.
The ideal Senior Recruiting Consultant will have a strong background in full cycle recruitment and will manage the recruiting process from sourcing and building candidate pipelines, to scheduling and conducting interviews, to negotiating offers and on-boarding new hires. This person will be responsible for recruiting both experienced professionals as well as recent graduates. This role will be the lead recruiter for creative positions throughout the firm, so a strong knowledge of the marketing/advertising space is a must!
Senior Recruiting Consultant Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle recruiting and management of the recruiting process and policies throughout the organization
- Source and identify the top talent to fill openings for the organization
- Establish creative strategies to attract potential candidates including campus recruiting events, networking opportunities and association gatherings
- Manage vendor relationships with staffing firms and pre-employment screening vendors
- Ensure requisitions are completed in a timely manner, partnering with hiring managers on proactive workforce planning and pipeline-building and building best practices for the department and company
- Oversee recruiting administration, including but not limited to writing and advertising job descriptions, scheduling and conducting interviews for internal and external applicants, drafting and extending offers to the chosen candidates and conducting reference checks as needed
- Work regularly within Applicant Tracking System, moving candidates through the process and utilizing functions for more efficient practices
- Assist in recruiting for and managing a summer internship program for college graduates and creative professionals
- Assist with the maintenance of the recruiting budget
- Other special projects and growth opportunities as assigned
Senior Recruiting Consultant Requirements:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate environment; strong preference for creative marketing/advertising and campus recruiting experience
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Strong understanding and experience in using job posting tools and applicant tracking systems (preference for SuccessFactors)
- Knowledge of functions and positions within the organization and the challenges of filling those positions in each department
- Strong organizational skills; an innate sense of urgency and a desire to grow professionally
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
If you meet the above qualifications and you are looking to join a creative and innovative organization as they develop best practices and efficiencies as they grow, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Chicago , Denver , manufacturing , recruiting , recruitment , engineers , marketing , advertising , campus recruiting #LI-CTHR
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.