LaSalle Network is seeking talented individuals with staffing and recruiting experience or applicable backgrounds to apply for our Senior Recruiter positions in our Chicagoland and Nashville offices.
Our award-winning staffing and culture firm has been on a consistent growth pattern for over a decade and we are committed to bringing on experienced Senior Recruiters to allow our established units to continue this growth trajectory. LaSalle has individual practices specializing in Accounting & Finance, Technology, Office Services, Call Center, Human Resources, Marketing, Supply Chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Sales and Executive Search.
This opportunity is a fulltime position with LaSalle Network, eligible for benefits and an aggressive quarterly bonus plan. If you are interested in learning more and fit the description below, please apply!
Senior Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Manage the complete recruiting cycle from order intake to recruiting strategy development and order execution including writing job ads, sourcing, screening, indepth interviewing, coordinating client interviews, running references and negotiating salary/pay rate
- Consistently achieve weekly performance metrics and quarterly revenue targets
- Developing and presenting targeted recruiting plans including specific goals and timelines
- Working multiple job requisitions at once and ensuring recruiting activity matches or exceed client needs
- Building strong client relationships through order execution, consultation, shared market intelligence/insights and overall client engagement
- Mentoring teammates through leading by example, answering their questions, allowing them to shadow and providing search strategy insights
Senior Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Recruiting experience, staffing industry experience preferred
- Exceptional relationship building abilities, both internally with colleagues and externally with candidates and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic, high energy, with the desire to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
If you are interested in this Senior Recruiter position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: staff , staffing , recruiting , recruiter , recruitment , senior recruiter, source , sourcing , account manager , account management , sales , business development , client servicing , client services , interview , interviewing , negotiate , screen , screening , networking , network
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.