LaSalle Network is hiring Senior Recruiters for remote opportunities across the country as we continue to expand nationally. Headquartered in Chicago, LaSalle is a leading staffing and recruiting firm with clients all over the U.S. and recruiters specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, call center, healthcare, human resources, management resources, marketing, sales, supply chain, technology, and executive search.
We are open to hiring Senior Recruiters in all locations throughout the country. While our recruiters are empowered to communicate directly with clients, these are non-sales roles with significant growth potential and promotion tracks. The ideal Senior Recruiter has a history of success in the staffing and recruiting industry, a resume that demonstrates stability and career progression, and a desire to join an organization that believes in frequent feedback and constant learning.
Senior Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple open job orders, demonstrating an ability to prioritize and meet client expectations around volume and quality of candidates
- Source candidates using a wide variety of methods and technologies
- Conduct thorough interviews and consult candidates on their job search
- Manage the entire placement process, including client submittals, interview preps, debriefs, references, and salary negotiations
- Maintain long-term relationships with candidates, clients, and placements
- Collaborate with teammates to develop effective recruiting strategies and resolve complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of recruiting experience from a staffing and recruiting firm, or a combination of corporate and third-party recruiting experience
- Prior experience using applicant tracking and/or CRM systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with established metrics, placement/hiring goals, and demanding deadlines
- Strong desire for career growth and a willingness to seek and apply feedback
- Interest in being part of a culture that emphasizes collaboration, passion, and celebration of accomplishments
Over the past six months, we have increased our staff size by 20% and have achieved back-to-back quarters of record revenue growth. If you want to contribute to this success and join an organization that invests in its people, apply to this Senior Recruiter role today!
Senior Director, Corporate and Campus Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: recruiter , recruiting , recruitment , talent acquisition , staffing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. LNINT