Our client, a multi-billion-dollar real estate company, is looking to build out their accounting team in the Oak Brook area with a Senior Property Accountant. As they continue to expand their national industrial and commercial portfolio, they are seeking individuals that can keep pace with their growth. The company is rapidly growing and looking to add to this newly created team with this Senior Property Accountant role!
This company operates over 80 countries and specializes in sales/leasing, property management and project management and development. This Senior Property Accountant role will be working with a 7-10 property portfolio. This role offers a competitive base salary up to $85,000, flexible work options and great benefits.
The ideal candidate is looking for a fast-growing organization focused on development and growth opportunities.
Senior Property Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly journal entries, financial statement preparation and bank reconciliations
- Oversee Accounts Receivable and Payable process
- Review sales information, leases and leasing activity to ensure accurate billing
- Supervise cash management procedures, assist with annual budget preparation and prepare quarterly reports
- Annual year-end reconciliation process – CAM, percentage rent, insurance utilities, sewer/trash and real estate taxes
- Coordinate payroll reporting process and assist in all audits at the property
Senior Property Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 3-5+ years accounting experience
- Real estate experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer proficiency, strong attention to detail, proficient time management and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this Senior Property Accountant opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accountant , accounting , finance , property accounting , real estate, commercial residential , project management , leasing , bachelor’s degree , month end , reporting , reconciliations , cash , accruals , internal controls , GL , general ledger , global , administration , financial services , finance
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.