Our client is known for being one of the world's largest spirits producers. They are seeking a Senior Production Planner to help assist with the creation and implementation of the company’s Global Operations Plan.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Production Planner position will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Planning and is comfortable with SAP usage and roll outs. They will be creative, eager for a challenge and ready to be a part of a project that can bring their career to the next level.
Senior Production Planner Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Supply Planning and Execution for the facility
- Collaborate with Operational Planners to identify service risk and close gaps or identify appropriate resolutions
- Conduct Operating Unit Supply Reviews for the facility
- Convert demand snapshots into a regular interval replenishment plan
- Implement inventory strategies to ensure multi-echelon Inventory Policies are in conjunction with markets and Operating Units
- Optimize production in the Operations Unit to develop production scheduling within constraints and align strategies
- Ensure shipment allocations are accurately maintained
Senior Production Planner Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Planning
- Understanding of Production Planning, Capacity Planning and Inventory Management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or finance preferred
- Experience planning and organizing
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , production planning , forecasting , spirits , strategy planning , SAP , sequencing models #LI-DNI
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.