Our client is an industry leader in the CPG industry and has an immediate opening for a Senior Procurement Specialist in the Omaha market in a very fast paced environment. This Senior Procurement Specialist role will include productivity management and continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
Senior Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist with the sourcing/selection for contract manufacturing partners
- Assist in new plant set up in CAG system
- Assist with risk management analysis and gaps in supply
- Assist with projects up to commercialization
- Communicate effectively and build relationships within the network
Senior Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of combined experience in procurement, supply chain, production planning, sourcing, project management, finance
- Background in food manufacturing and GMPs
- Excel, Microsoft Suite, SAP
If you are interested in this Senior Procurement Specialist opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Operations , Plant Operations , Manufacturing , OSHA , Risk Management , Six Sigma , LEAN , Inventory Management , Supply Chain , purchasing , planner , distribution , delivery , tracking , supply chain planner , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products #LI-NASUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.