Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnered with a Fortune 500 retailer in the Milwaukee area, seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst due to growth. This leading national retailer is growing at a tremendous rate, only being a third of the way through their targeted growth trajectory, and have been servicing both businesses and consumers since the 1980s.
The Senior Pricing Analyst will have the opportunity to support the initiatives of the newly created pricing department. This role will be essential in maximizing profitability while ensuring competitiveness across multiple channels. The Senior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, conducting market analysis and supporting the Director of Pricing with department operations and standards as they grow.
Senior Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with leadership to develop pricing strategies
- Monitor market trends and customer behavior to provide data-driven insights for pricing decisions to cross functional partners
- Analyze competitive pricing data to inform pricing decisions and stay ahead of industry changes
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and finance teams to align pricing strategies with overall business objectives
- Communicate pricing strategies and impacts to various stakeholders
- Analyze price elasticity and demand elasticity to set appropriate pricing levels for products and services in each segment
Senior Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in business, finance, economics or a related field; master's degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in pricing analysis
- Retail industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis and Excel skills
- Proficiency in pricing software and analytics tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to facilitate productive collaboration with diverse teams
If you are interested in an opportunity to join a growing and thriving team with wonderful advancement potential, please apply to the Senior Pricing Analyst opportunity today!
Principal, National Recruiting
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national