Our client, a leading marketing company located in Chicago, is looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist. The Senior Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing in-house payroll for over 2,000 employees, including multi-state and union environments. The Senior Payroll Specialist must also have strong communication skills and able to interact with all levels of management.
Senior Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process bi-weekly commission payments for up to 2,000 employees
- Reconcile payroll balance reports
- Generate and post payroll accounting entries
- Identify and resolve issues related to commission payments to all levels of management
- Assist with normal payroll cycles when necessary
Senior Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to excel in a fast-paced customer service oriented environment
- Knowledge of ADP is preferred
- Experience with in-house payroll system or software
If you are interested in this Senior Payroll Specialist opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: billing staff accountant , accountant , billing , staff accountant , finance , financial accountant , invoices , AP , AR , accounts payable , accounts receivable ,accounting specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.