LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading trading investment firm to find their next Senior Payroll Specialist in the Rolling Meadows area! For the last 20 years, this company has been making an impact in Chicago and is looking for a candidate who is committed to success.
The Senior Payroll Specialist position requires a self-starter who understands the meaning of leadership. The candidate should be confident in their abilities to grow their career into a leadership role! They should also be comfortable in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
Senior Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for over 500 multi-state employees
- Enter employee demographics into the payroll system and assist with garnishments and deductions and benefits
- Ensure there is compliance with federal, state and local payroll, wage and hour laws
- Process Leave of Absences
- Review and audit payroll processing systems and ensure accuracy of salaries, benefits, garnishments and taxes
Senior Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years of payroll processing experience
- Proficiency with any large payroll software
- Excellent written and verbal skills
This position is looking for a self-motivated professional who is looking take their payroll career to the next level! If you meet the qualifications, apply today!
Senior Project Manager - Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , ADP , workforce now , Ceridian , workday , paychex , employees , timesheets , benefits , HR , human resources , accounting , Excel , garnishments , child support , taxes , LOA , leave of absences , pay stubs , high-volume , multi-state , leader , manager , senior, specialist , dayforce , process improvement , processing #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.