LaSalle Network is working with a client that is looking for a Senior Payroll Manager to join their team. A leader in the construction products industry, this global corporation has been operating for almost 150 years. Not only do they have operations on four continents, but they are also committed to employing a diverse global workforce through their inclusion and diversity initiatives.
This Senior Payroll Manager will be responsible for managing a team of two employees who process payroll for their North American employees. As the Senior Payroll Manager at this company, you will be reporting directly to the Global Director of Human Resources and will be involved in process improvement projects at streamline operations.
Senior Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Direct the payroll team
- Oversee payroll payments and review account reconciliations
- Work with HR and Accounting to onboard new employees and verify employee information
- Set up new jurisdictions and process payroll taxes
- Ensure compliance with local laws and other tax obligations
- Institute new policies and procedures to ensure employees are paid on time
Senior Payroll Manager Requirements:
- Experience working in ADP highly preferred with a strong preference for ADP Workforce Now
- Experience managing a team of payroll specialist required
- Ideally have experience processing payroll for at least 2,000 employees
- International payroll experience is ideal
- Analytical abilities and strong communication skills are highly preferred
If you have the above skills and are looking for a chance to make a change to an international organization as their Senior Payroll Manager, please let me know when you are available to connect!
Senior Project Manager, Accounting and Finance Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , ADP , payroll policy , earnings , wages , bonuses , benefits #LI-AR2
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.