LaSalle Network is continuing its relationship with a leading retail real estate client and are looking to hire a Sr. Payroll Analyst in their downtown Chicago office.
This Sr. Payroll Analyst would be responsible for processing month-end accrual and wage attachments. The right candidate would be able to speak to their experience with multi state payroll, garnishments and payroll tax. The Sr. Payroll Analyst will need to be deadline focused, display immense attention to detail and have a professional demeanor with good verbal and written communication skills.
Sr. Payroll Analyst Responsibilities:
- Process and maintain month end accruals, as well as allocations and vacation
- Back up for the setup of employees within the Payroll system to ensure all employee and employer payroll taxes are being withheld correctly
- Act as the main back up for the Payroll Compliance Manager
- Manage internal controls and procedures when working on bi-weekly payroll wires.
- Handle wage attachments regarding federal and state tax laws
- Manage controls and procedures when creating, processing and maintaining bi-weekly payroll wires
Sr. Payroll Analyst Experience:
- 5-7 years progressive multi-state payroll processing and accounting experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience is preferred for this role
- Intermediate-advance skills in Excel is necessary an must be able to speak to them.
- Proficiency with SAP is ideal.
- Supervisory experience preferred
If you are interested in this Sr. Payroll Analyst position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Recruiter, Accounting & Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: Garnishments, payroll, tax, accruals, month end, payroll, excel, payroll team, senior payroll analyst, UltiPro, Ceridian
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed thousands of candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.