A fast-growing global company is looking for a Senior Operations Specialist to join their team! As a Senior Operations Specialist you will serve as the primary contact for multiple customers and clients and will handle all order-related activities including providing quotes, entering orders, looking at pricing and inventory and monitoring deadlines.
As Senior Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining and building upon existing relationships. Our client has built an incredible customer base, and this position will be directly responsible for keeping the business moving.
Senior Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Handle order processing, member follow up and reporting
- Manage accounts by analyzing and creating data to clients throughout the cycle
- Track and follow-up on a high volume of open issues and complaints in order to maintain a high quality of client experience
- Provide impeccable client and customer support by maintaining a positive attitude and creating innovative solutions
- Communicate internally, escalating client requests and concerns for prompt and thorough resolution
Senior Operations Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a well-respected college or university
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced startup or professional services environment
- Honed ability to create and improve upon standard operating procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
This is an excellent opportunity for any client services professional seeking to continue growing their career at a rapid pace. Our client is looking for an influencer who is not afraid to jump right into an innovative, high-growth environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: customer , customer service , account management , account , account executive , client services , client service , client , entry-level , technology , startup , start-up #LI-CTOFFC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.