LaSalle Network has partnered with a multi-million dollar company within the manufacturing and distribution space that is looking to double in size in the next two years. We are currently working on a confidential Senior Accounting/ Finance Operations Manager for one of their lines of business. This role will be supporting the Controller and working closely with the Chief Financial Officer.
Senior Accounting/ Finance Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee month-end and year-end close activities and ensure integrity and accuracy of reported results and reconciliation with client billing.
- Provide leadership for the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes and serve as key contact for site operations personnel
- Issue monthly financial packages and performance metrics to appropriate account and client personnel on a timely and accurate basis.
- Function as a resource to facility/project teams and client to ensure understanding and adherence to key procedures and processes.
- Have a comprehensive technical and functional understanding of all finance and accounting systems & processes. Identify process improvement opportunities and implement new planning & reporting tools.
- Review all interfaces to clients' systems (where required) and proper reconciliations.
- Support controller with month end close responsibilities
- Have a desire to function in a blended accounting and finance position and work closely with the CFO
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems and accounting processes and controls.
- Manage the training, development and workload of planning & reporting team staff.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP
- Special projects and other functions as required by upper management
- Solid understanding of internal controls
Senior Accounting/ Finance Operations Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 7-12 years of relevant experience
- MBA and management/supervisory experience preferred
- CPA preferred
- Strong accounting skills with a blend of operational finance required
- High attention to detail
- Experience with ERP systems/implementations
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external parties
If you are interested in this Senior Accounting/ Finance Operations Manager opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager – Executive Search
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , finance , manager , reconciliations , billing , ERP , CPA ,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
d human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.