Our client, an established consumer goods manufacturer in Oak Brook IL, is looking for a Senior Master Data Analyst to join their team. This Senior Master Data Analyst will help continue their pattern of growth and efficiency. The Senior Master Data Analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining Material Master Data in their data management system.
Senior Master Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Management of master data auditing and analyzation process
- Master data entry management within SAP MM
- Support the creation of product specifications and labels and make recommendations for future processes
- Communicate with R&D, Quality, Planning, Pricing, and Sourcing as first line of support for Master Data questions
- Validate the integrity of material data provided by other functions
- Highlight and rectify minor issues with the processes or tools in a timely and collaborative manner
- Generate reports for missing and incorrect data
- Lead, train, and develop the master data team to follow implemented improvements
Senior Master Data Analyst Requirements:
- Proficient in SAP MM module
- Minimum 5 years of experience using SAP or ERP system
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business management, or operations management preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality customer service and experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Strong organization skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with Lean, Agile, and Six Sigma tools is a plus
If you are interested in this Master Data Analyst opportunity and qualify for the role, please apply today.
Team Lead, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: supply chain , replenishment , distribution , delivery , tracking , inventory , planner , import , export , transportation , Business , Economics , Marketing , business , economics , supply , pivot tables , Excel , vlookups , SAP , consumer products #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.